At Zen Personal Care, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you knowingly give it to us when you place an order on our website, sending us emails or updating information on your account. We will not pass on any information about your personal details except where necessary to process your order or payment.
Zen Personal Care Ltd has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.zenpersonalcare.co.uk.
When you purchase a product, sign-up to Zen Personal Care or otherwise use our website we collect and process personal data about you. This document helps you understand what personal information we collect about you, how we collect it, what we use it for, and what rights you have regarding your personal data.
1. Registration Forms
Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us with some contact information (e.g. name, company address and telephone number etc…). We sometimes use this contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company and our products and services by phone, email, fax etc. This contact information is also used to contact you when necessary. If at any time you wish to stop receiving information from Zen Personal Care Ltd please contact us and we will update our records accordingly.
2. IP Addresses
An IP address is a unique number for your computer and we can use your IP address to see which country you are from. We also use your IP address to track any problems on our server and for administration. We collect this information so that we can trace the computer used in cases of misuse or unlawful actions in connection with visits to or use of the Website.
3. What purposes do we use your personal information?
- Provide our services to you providing you with access to your profile
- Identify you as a registered user when you logn in to the Website and re-visit the Website
- Inform you about new product offerings and sales promotions
- Respond to your questions and provide related customer service
- Send you our newsletters
- Comply with legal requirements and legal process, requests from public and governmental authorities, relevant industry standards and our internal policies
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
- Allow us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we sustain
4. On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
- To perform our contract with you (see Article 6.1.b of the GDPR)
- Pursue legitimate business interests of our own related to operating the Website and providing our services to you, or to pursue the legitimate interests of third parties as long as your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests (see Article 6.1.f of the GDPR).
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, where necessary (see Article 9.2.f of the GDPR)
5. Data Controller
We are the data controller of the Master Data you enter to create and maintain your profile, which includes but is not limited to your name, password and email address, as well as the registration of your IP address.
You are the data controller for the content you choose to disclose on the Website, and for the personal data disclosed when you connect your Social Network profile(s) with your profile on the Website.
We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed. www.zenpersonalcare.co.uk uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. www.zenpersonalcare.co.uk treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. However, no information transferred over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company.
The payment process on the the Zen Personal Care website transfers you over to a secure server using 128-bit encryption technology. So sensitive information (i.e. your credit card details) cannot be intercepted and/or seen by anyone other than SECPay, who handle our online payments. We are only informed that your payment has been authorised by the bank — we never actually see your card details.
At Zen Personal Care Ltd we respect the privacy of email accounts and we store your email addresses just as securely as other information on www.zenpersonalcare.co.uk. Your details will not be passed to ANY organisation without your explicit permission.
However, we may use email to keep you up to date with news about products, services and offers that we think maybe are of interest to you. If you do not want to be kept informed in this way by email, please let us know. You can do this by choosing the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email.
The www.zenpersonalcare.co.uk website is not intended for children and we ask that no-one under the age of 12 submits personal information to us or uses the site without supervision of a parent or guardian.
9. Choice/Opt-out, Correct/Update or Contacting the web site
To prevent you receiving communications from Zen Personal Care Ltd in the future, change or modify information previously provided, or if you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can:
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a letter clearly identifying yourself and asking that we remove you from our contact lists.
Letters should be sent to:
135 London Road
10. Changes to this policy
Should we choose to alter this policy, we will post the information on this page and inform you via email.